Silence your fears and doubts so you can speak your goals into existence (in less than 30 days).
"I have no will power." "Who am I to have it all"? " When I'm a smaller size I'll be ready to get out there." Now that you've met the negative jerk I defeat daily I ask, can you relate?
Don't you hate how your negative self-talk jumps out exactly when you're ready to put yourself out there? It knows precisely which insecurities to target, in the cruelest ways. How many times have you allowed that negative self-talk to sabotage your dreams?
You don't have to waste another moment reacting to the fear and insecurity that your negative self-talk uses to keep you in a cycle of exhaustion and disappointment.
Here's Some of What You'll Learn in The Art of Positive Self-Talk:
1) How to become aware of your inner self-talk.
Bombarded with distractions and never-ending "to do" lists, it's easy to be unaware of our self-talk. It's the reason we mean to grab a healthy lunch and end up inhaling a Super Sized #1 instead. Learn how to become aware of your self-talk (like a fly on the wall of your internal conversations).
2) How to interact with your inner self-talk.
Go from being a fly on the wall of your internal dialogue, to intentionally engaging with your self-talk. Start mindfully building your positive self-talk, while silencing your negative self-talk.
You're training your positive self-talk to hit back, silencing your negative inner critic (and with practice win by knock out every time)!
3) How to keep your positive self-talk resilient.
There are multiple influences that our inner self-talk mimics. You must identify the influences of your self-talk. Understanding who and what feed your positive self-talk vs. your negative self-talk is critical to keeping your positive self-talk resilient.
4) How to disprove your false truths, and self-limiting beliefs.
Uncover your false truths (attitudes/generalizations you hold about the world) and self-limiting beliefs (attitudes/generalizations you hold about yourself), so that you can silence the fear and doubt that they cause.
Because you can't defeat your negative self-talk, without actually getting into language, you'll also learn:
5) How your perceptions and perspectives affect your definitions of words and ideas.
Words aren't simply defined by the Dictionary. Words have layers of meaning. Our personal definitions of the words we commonly use often stop us from taking appropriate actions and getting our desired results.
6) You'll become conscious of how language can deceive you.
Many words appear to be opposites though they share common traits. For example, we can feel jealous of someone; however, when we dig deeper we find that we're inspired to obtain something they have. Recognizing the positive element within the negative context makes confronting feelings more comfortable. It also allows the clarity necessary for successful resolutions.
Realizing you're inspired by (rather than jealous) of what someone has achieved, encourages you to be more proactive about your own goals. Our negative perception of jealousy elicits a degree of threat. In contrast, our perception of inspired is positive, and something we often seek.
Think of it as creating a navigation system as specific to you as your unique fingerprints (rather than using the same navigation system everybody else uses).
7) I'm going to share my unsexy hack, allowing you an alternate perception in the moment, dramatically increasing your chances of navigating a situation in your favor.
Seriously, it's the "granny panties" of hacks, but it will offer you a way of immediately reframing a situation for a successful outcome.
And much more!
Some of what you'll be able to accomplish as a result of taking The Art of Positive Self-Talk:
1) Gain control of your thoughts so you can remain in a growth mindset, (opening yourself up to infinite possibilities).
2) Speak to others in a more mindful manner, leading to healthier relationships, increased mutual respect, and stronger bonds.
3) Pursue your boldest goals without hesitation, because you can't afford to put your happiness on tomorrows to-do list.
4) Disrupt and replace the nagging loop of negative self-talk so that you can get out of your own way.
5) Switch from operating in a reactive mindset, (where you're only moving forward because of circumstances rather than choice), to a proactive mindset, (moving forward on your own terms, with an abundance of available options).
The Art of Positive Self-Talk is designed to give you quick wins early on, allowing for powerful momentum and enthusiasm going forward.
As a mother and entrepreneur, it's worth noting that this course isn't just important for you, but is a great resource for your children. Some of the exercises suggest getting your kids involved. However, taking The Art of Positive Self-Talk with your kids unlocks even ore advantages:
1) It adds a layer of accountability in completing the activities, and in consciously putting what you're learning into practice.
2) It opens the potential for greater communication and understanding between you and your kids (particularly preteens). Empowering yourself and your kids with the tools to create a growth mindset through conscious, deliberate, positive self-talk is priceless.
3) It promotes bonding and creates an opening for difficult/awkward conversations to take place more openly and positively.
Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to form and reorganize synaptic connections.
The key is activating as many of these pathways as possible.
With deliberate practice, you can retrain your self-talk, to become positive, leading to a growth mindset.
"Working with at risk children for over 20 years, suffering from abuse or neglect, I see the heartbreaking affects of negative self-talk. Realizing how negative my own self-talk had become, I enrolled in The Art of Positive Self-Talk. Not only have I reaped the benefits, but I'm empowering my kids and their care-givers with what I've learned. Your thoughts truly start with how you speak to yourself. From there the sky is the limit".
- Jenny Redondo - NYS Department of Child and Family Services
Who is The Art of Positive Self-Talk For?
- You're ready to commit to your success, and fulfillment, (rather than your excuses). Your ready to take that negative voice head on now!
- You realize that your self-talk feeds your mindset, impacting every aspect of your life.
- You realize that haphazardly applying advice from friends, family, coworkers and internet blog posts, has kept you chasing your tail for far too long.
- You're ready to follow a detailed road map, be held accountable, and have a supportive community behind you, as you finally keep your promise to yourself.
- You can see yourself walking in an impenetrable armor of self-love and self-respect, and living the life of your dreams.
The Health Benefits of Positive Thinking (Mayo Clinic)
Researchers continue to explore the effects of positive thinking and optimism on health.
Health benefits that positive thinking may provide include:
- Increased life span
- Lower rates of depression
- Lower levels of distress
- Greater resistance to the common cold
- Better psychological and physical well-being
- Better cardiovascular health and reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease
- Better coping skills during hardships and times of stress
Who The Art of Positive Self-Talk is NOT For:
1) You're comfortable repeating the same cycles, and patterns that have you chasing your tail.
2) You believe your fulfillment and success are someone else's responsibility.
3) You want a magic pill, zero work, and no accountability.
4) You don't want to use a structured framework to achieve your goals.
5) You'd rather spend your money on distractions, than commit to your personal growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enduring toxic relationships, I remained crippled by fear of failure, low self-esteem, and self-consciousness for over a decade. Growing in self-awareness and mastering my self-talk helped me to step into my power as a mother, entrepreneur, and author. I understand the mental shift it takes to heal from the negativity of others, (which directly contributes to our negative self-talk).
I offer you the toughness to help you cut through your fears and self-limiting beliefs, and the compassion to gently reassure and cheer you on. My mission is to bring you to your own attention, so that you can create whatever your definition of fulfillment is.
Wishing you the courage to begin, and the resilience to follow through, - Lisa Latimer
Leading behavioral research shows as much as 77% of what you think is negative. Self-Talk is one of your most powerful tools in living abundant in fulfillment and success. Your brain believes whatever you tell it, (often enough). Methodically developing positive self-talk, feeds your brain the positive that it needs to drown out the negative.
"The Art of Positive Self-talk came at the perfect time. I was stuck in the same position at work for too long, but was scared to put myself out there for a promotion. The "Ahaa" moments happened quickly, and gave me the courage to move into the position I currently have. If you need to build forward momentum, this is it".
- Nicole Strollo (North Shore LIJ)
6 Ways I Will Help You Take Your Personal Development to the Next Level:
Two 60 minute targeted strategy calls (within 30 days of purchase). Value = $1,200.00
Weekly Group Coaching (for 60 days starting from the date of course purchase). Value = $900.00
Self-Aware Goal Setting Mini Course. Value = $47.00
60 Minute Scratch the Surface Call (recommended within first 3 days of enrollment) . Value = $500.00
Workbook to keep organized. Value = $30
Lifetime Access to Private group with live pop up Q&A Sessions. You will have free access for the life of the Facebook group, even after it moves to the members only paid content area of my website. Value =
Total Value: $2,677.00
Today's Price: $675.00
I thank you for your interest in The Art of Positive Self-Talk, and congratulate you on your steps forward. I'ts my privilege and joy to serve you along your journey. Your courage inspires me to continue to create the best content for you. I understand taking a leap of faith, (no matter if it's your first leap, or another one of many), is never easy. For every reason your negative self-talk tells you that you'll fail, there's a stronger voice you can learn to develop, that will silence it. I'm here to lend you my belief, as you learn to speak that belief onto yourself. I leave you with one of my favorite quotes about self-talk.
“A man speaking sense to himself is no madder than a man speaking nonsense not to himself.” - Tom Stoppard
I look forward to meeting you in class and our Facebook Community!